Performance Is In The Process
Adding VESTEX® to your products gives you full access to our team of professionals who ensure your success, from initial product assessment all the way through sales and marketing. Our four-tiered process is key to developing your product goals and going to market with revolutionary new active-barrier protection for consumers.
1 Product Assessment
Develop product goals, performance requirements, and specifications.
- VESTEX® can be applied to a variety of natural, synthetic and blended fibers
- VESTEX® Team guides you through selection based on our knowledge of applications, formulation, and testing methods
Prior to incurring the costs of full-scale production, VESTEX® application formulas and calculations are applied to a prototype to ensure optimal performance results
2 Performance Validation
Utilizing FDA-accepted testing methods, your product will meet the high standards of protection, safety, and comfort required to carry the VESTEX® brand.
Certified VESTEX® Application Partner
Scalable and flexible, we can align your needs with our network of Certified Application Partners or train and integrate a qualified facility of your choice into our Partner network
Our proprietary testing methods have been accepted by the FDA to simulate real-world, worst-case scenarios, and levels of microbial and fluid exposure to meet your performance needs, surpassing standard fabric testing such as AATCC100 or ASTM E2149, which do not replicate real-world hazards experienced by wearers
Quality and Environmental Conformity Review
The VESTEX® Team works to assist you in establishing quality control testing and support. All VESTEX® validated products must have an ISO Quality System in place to assure predictable outcomes of your production process
3 Regulatory Clearance
In all situations, adding VESTEX® protection to your brand or product gives you full access to the VESTEX® Team of global regulatory experts who can assist with any or all of the following:
Development of your regulatory strategy, agency negotiation, logistics, and task management allow you to focus on driving sales
Depending on your product and claims you want to make, VESTEX® can oversee any Regulatory Clearance testing required
Our team can orchestrate classification and listing of your product, getting you to market faster
VESTEX® Licensees are granted full access to the VESTEX® FDA 510(k) Clearance Master File, for which we can conduct all testing, write-ups and submission as your in-house regulatory team
4 Driving Sales
Throughout your product launch, our team will provide all of the materials and tools to maximize sales and success.
- Detailed sales, marketing, and trademark guidelines
- Co-promotion and promotional claims scripts
- Endorsements, testimonials, and videos
- Training for sales team and/or retailers
- Access to all FDA clearance research
- Other supporting materials for meetings, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Licensed product – your fabric and product design produced with VESTEX®
- Market – the industry or niche in which you plan to market and sell your product
- Territory – the geographical area or countries in which you plan to sell
- Commitment – the volume of products manufactured and sold and the Annual Licensing and Royalty Rate