Let’s Get Started
The VESTEX® Application Partner Certification Process
The VESTEX® Team provides specialized expertise so you can produce VESTEX® effectiveness and safety that has been verified and cleared by the FDA, endorsed by the American Hospital Association, selected as a Best Infection Control Product by Newsweek and recommended by the National Science Foundation.
4-Step Partner Process
VESTEX® Success Is Built In
The certification process begins by developing a comprehensive understanding of your facilities equipment, current capabilities, target markets you wish to reach, and fabrics you wish to produce. Based on these learnings, the VESTEX® Team develops a proposed VESTEX® application process that will enable you to efficiently apply VESTEX® at the yields, speeds, and quality needed.
1 Site Assessment
After an initial phone call to review equipment, capabilities, and expectations, the VESTEX® Team will plan a visit to your site where we’ll spend a day reviewing key capabilities and will discuss goals and plan of action for adding VESTEX® protection to your business plan. This includes:
Equipment and Capabilities
- Assessment of existing equipment
- Establish business goals
- Consultation to establish fabric selection
- Choices based on business goals, brand standards, and equipment
Lab Testing and Prototyping
- Development of initial VESTEX® formula
- Calculations and parameters for application based on fabric and equipment
- Lab trials, performance testing
- Report, review, and recommendations
The VESTEX® Team will work directly with your team to incorporate VESTEX® application standards of quality into your workflow while establishing best practices to minimize waste and downtime and maximize production efficiency. Utilizing our “See/Do/Teach” practices, we will spend up to two days working with your team.
- Production of sample fabric for testing
- VESTEX® Team methods performance evaluations
- Team evaluation following fabric testing
- Facility certification as Certified VESTEX® Application Partner
3 Quality Assurance
With protection and safety being core benefits of the VESTEX® brand, we will work with your team to develop systematic processes to ensure that all VESTEX® fabrics meet the performance standards required.
Quality Management System
- Facilities with ISO 9001 or ISO13485 capabilities are preferred. For those who are not ISO facilities, we can install the VESTEX® quality system
- Facility practices consistent with BLUESIGN® criteria
- Chemical management to ensure safe, effective production
- Minimizes risk to people, the environment, and all VESTEX® Partners and Licensees
- Saves costs and optimizes profitability
4 Driving Sales
We provide VESTEX® Certified Application Partners a comprehensive range of technical and sales support services to help derive maximum value for VESTEX® products to your target brands and clients.
- Industry insight to share with your team
- Tools and training to differentiate your value
- Brand standards and guidelines for maximizing profitability
- Team support and tools for presenting VESTEX® to clients or at trade events
As a Certified VESTEX® Application Partner, you have full access to our proven process, our credentials and clearances, and all of the tools and support you need from our team to deliver revolutionary protection and safety to markets around the world.YES, I would like to talk to someone about becoming A Certified Application Partner